Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Breathtaking Beauty. Poetry in Pictures.

I have recently returned to the Blogdom after an extensive time in my family cocoon. I admit I hesitated at the threshold of the conveyor-style pen-pal gallery this morning, wondering if today could afford the time stolen for a quick spin around the world. When I stopped in to see my dear friend Britt-Arnhild at her House in the Woods I found that she was away from home. But she left a few treasures for me to discover in her absence. This brought tears to my eyes and joy to my soul. I remember why I love to blog with all of you. Beauty, joy, encouragement ...

3 comments:

Kat said...

That's awesome. Thanks for the link. :)

Mim said...

No no end in sight...always some project to do.
Yes get a Little Lamb Hydrangea lovey white cone shaped flowers, that dry on the stem into a nice fall dried color. If you like dried flowers just cut the flowers off, not the whole stem, so the plant reflowers next year, and take inside. Hydrangeas don't like to be pruned back. I enjoy mine so much.. and have had luck as it is in a big big outdoor pot.

Anonymous said...

Thank you my dear friend for your lovely words.

I am back home from yet another travel, busy at an overloaded workdesk, but every day learning more from the "smell the roses"-lesson.