Tuesday, June 2, 2009

When Time Flies . . . or Doesn't



Found this in my email box this morning:


Deb,

I am so excited about coming out, that I thought today was Thursday, and I was that much closer to seeing you. I was really BUMMED OUT to realize it was only Tuesday. Well, I know it will be here soon enough, but I am ready now. Well, I guess I'll see you in a week (and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Love you,

Cindy




It's only Tuesday?!?!?!?
I was sure it was Saturday when I woke up this morning!!

Do great minds think alike?

[I'm counting the days too . . . can you tell?]

; D

3 comments:

Linda said...

There is nothing like a sister, and I am doubly blessed because I have a twin sister. In fact, she lives right across the street from me!

We are going on a vacation this Thursday, and will be gone for 16 days. We are going to the east coast to see our step-dad, and will stop to see some of the sites along the way.

My husband, son, Josh, his 2nd daughter, Sicily, and Lana's granddaughter, Mason are all coming too.

I'll post about it when we get home.

You have fun with your sister!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

Aww! How sweet!
This week seems to be going so very slowly...
Wishing you a day filled with sweet and simple joys! ♥

Karen Deborah said...

That's hilarious. I want to come too, or you come here or something! I would love to go for a swim, it's fantabolous hot! 95 today and sweaty. The plants just keep gettin their groove on in all this fine heat.

Are ya'll going to go down to Santa Cruz and play?