Friday, July 25, 2008

A Feast for Friday

Every meal should celebrate life. I invite you to join me as I prepare our feast to celebrate Friday Family Fun Night. Fun, food, and a family-friendly film add up to good times around our house each week.

A wealth of fresh ingredients . . .
. . . whatever will they add up to?
Here's a hint.
The finished product, ready for the grill.
Can you smell the sizzling goodness?
Inside, someone tests the theory of a watched pot and the potential for boiling.
Dinner is served!
With a clafoutis for dessert.
Food and family -- now that's my idea of FUN! ; )
PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nothing's better than fresh food! I love the tomatoes!

I am new at PSF and my entry can be read HERE. Please stop by if you have some time. Happy weekends!

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Looks really yummy!!!

CONNIE said...

Everything looks so yummy and fresh. Are those sausage kabobs? We'll try them one of these days.

How was you Wed? Must be feeling refreshed.

I'll e-mail you later. Right now, I'm at work...

Hugs!

Upward Falling Autumn said...

Not sure what that dessert is, but it looks yummy! I love kabobs and grilling out is one of the best things of the summer. Fun shots!

Anonymous said...

Can I come over for dinner? LOL YUM! It all looks so tasty!

tiarastantrums said...

yum yum - you've inspired me for dinner tonight!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

They look delish .... well, except for the nasty mushrooms! :P

Unknown said...

That looks just too yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful meal to enjoy. Friends, family and fun...is there anything better.

Cecily R said...

Hey! I wasn't hungry...until now!! Those look so, SO good!!

And I completely agree. Food and family..what could be finer???

Great PSF!!

Karen Deborah said...

ummm yummy. I'll be over for a party tomorrow it's my birthday.
(don't I wish?) And we could have the Noble Pig over to come up with the beverages. What a party that would be. sigh,...it was just my imagination,..