Monday, April 4, 2011

Home Again!

Saturday evening the family rolled down the driveway and filled the quiet house with the lovely sounds of chatter, laughter, and the general noisiness of people I had missed so much.  Everyone had a fun time and they told me all about their adventures over my hastily prepared pasta dinner.  I received a phone call an hour previously saying they would be arriving home hungry, thank goodness for pasta penne, tomato sauce, mozzarella, sliced veggies, and a pretty place setting; nothing turns food into a feast like cloth napkins and candlesticks.

I plan to post pictures of their trip this week in between the garden tasks Rachel and I have set on our calendars.  I promised her when they got back (and if the weather remained warm, which it has!!!) we would place our chick order and start the seedlings in the greenhouse.  Hurray for Spring!!!  I am so ready to pack away the sweaters and stick my hands in some warm black dirt.

Elizabeth :)

3 comments:

Skating Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Deborah said...

you sound like your mama, but also you, and all grown up.

FancyHorse said...

You're becoming quite the blogging young lady! I know your mother is proud of you!