Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Gift of a New Song




* * *

I waited patiently for the LORD; 
and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, 
out of the miry clay, 
and set my feet upon a rock, 
and established my goings.
 And he hath put a new song in my mouth.
Psalm 40:1-3a


* * * 

The only way we can be of use to God
is to let Him take us through the crooks
and crannies of our own characters. 

 It is astounding how ignorant we are about ourselves!

How many of us have learned to look in with courage?

~~ Oswald Chambers ~~
My Utmost for His Highest
(January 12)




* * *


Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust
Psalm 40:4a



* * *


This is the day which the LORD hath made; 
[I] will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

 
Another business trip, another sweet note.  : )

1 comment:

Flea said...

Your Hunny is very sweet. :) HUGS!