Monday, June 23, 2008

About Me

I got tired of staring at this on my blog. I consider this one of my very first posts, so I shall attempt to place it in the blogroll appropriately. Here goes . . .

About Me:

Whew! I'm still getting to know me ... and it's a great adventure! : ) As for general stats: I'm married to my high-school sweetie, Gary (for nearly 24 years), and we have five fabulous children. Andrew graduated to Heaven four years ago (I'll be seein' you in Glory, sweetheart! Miss you ...*sniff*), yet his twin Matthew still lives with us and is soon to be 20!!! Elizabeth graduated homeschool and went off to Point Loma Nazarene University to study English Lit and Harp. Lydia is nearing the teenage years, and will arrive as an accomplished harpist who loves History and Literature. That leaves Rachel Kaye, our 9-year-old horse-of-a-different-color and resident court jester. She loves playing the piano, building robots, and making plans to be a farmer when she grows up. (Knowing her, she'll do it all and then some.) We live at Wisteria Cottage surrounded by gardens and woods and magical places for fairies to hide and kitties to lurk. Life is sweet!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I finally got to the beginning. I think there needs to be a way of opening blogs from the oldest to the newest so new readers can start at the beginning.

I don't know if you've read 'Bring the Rain' by Angie, but she has a link on the side of her blog to go to the beginning of her story about Audrey Caroline. Maybe we all need to do that!

Anyway, I feel like I am beginning to know you, and could have a cup of tea with you. I feel like I've found a new friend.